Make a coffee-cup paper calendar | How About Orange

April 25, 2012

Make a coffee-cup paper calendar

Every month Scout Creative releases a free printable calendar you can assemble into a 3D paper toy. These always make me smile, and May's edition is one of my faves. Build yourself a coffee cup with a calendar sleeve. When the month is over, remove the sleeve to reveal a feisty face on one side of the cup and a happy face on the other. (You could rotate it daily to warn your coworkers about your emotional state.) Grab the PDF right here.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the idea and the cup looks so cute! But I found a bit complicated the tutorial.

Grandma G said...

So cute and so 'right on' for today's coffee drinking society! Are those donuts next to it?

Mum

Jessica Jones said...

Of course. You need a snack with your coffee.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Apr. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

I love these, I've been making them every month since you posted the February chicken coop. This one is totally the cutest so far! yay

-Amandine

Miki said...

OMG! This is so cool! Thank you for sharing! ;D

Hope you have a great weekend!

Miki.

Evelisa said...

This is such a cool idea. Thanks for sharing.

kornita said...

so creative, but i don't really understand how to make these thing, and how to switch every month. thanks

Jessica Jones said...

This calendar is just for May. Every month they come out with a new one to build!