More printable wine glass tags | How About Orange

March 06, 2012

More printable wine glass tags

Wine glass labeling may have gotten a tiny bit out of control over here. It seemed like a fun idea in theory, but who would use these? Possibly just Brandy and Monica.

If you're inviting possessive types to your dinner party, help yourself to these wood grain wine glass labels. Print out the front side of the tags at 100%, then run the sheet through your printer a second time to add the pattern to the back. Trim them out and have guests add their names. For reusable tags, laminate both sides of the sheet with strips of packing tape and provide a dry-erase pen. Download the front here and the back here.

17 comments:

Grandma G said...

Kind of on a roll, aren'tcha?! Boring, but a roll. Haha! Just kidding!!!! I actually like these better than yesterday's.

Mum

Unknown said...

Such a fun idea! I'm totally going to bookmark this to use at my next party!

Jessica Jones said...

Just wait until you see tomorrow's. I am making labels for every fork, spoon, knife, and spatula in my utensil drawer. It's going to be amazing.

Jessica Jones said...

P.S. I am kidding. I think...

malyn said...

I'd like to pin this. is that ok?

Grandma G said...

(She's probably not kidding. I've seen her rolls.)

Susan Yates said...

Umm... I'd like a set that say "Back off, bitch."

(kind of kidding, kind of not.)

I love these!

Jennifer said...

What a fantastic idea!

heather said...

The Brandy/Monica reference cracked me up! Cute idea!

Jessica Jones said...

Malyn, go for it.

Mum, rolls? Not sure what you're talking about. Dinner rolls? Or perhaps you mean my Rolls Royce.

Susan, that would be funny! Don't tempt me...

Grandma G said...

The Royce. For sure.

LimeRiot said...

Oh goodness those are adorable! I definitely need to remember this for my next girls night.

Beas said...

Very sweet...you are so creative!!!

Anonymous said...

It's SO pretty. I'm not much of a wine drinker, but I'm thinking of buying a bottle and putting them on just for a little sip. lol. SO pretty.

thea said...

SMART! We put little coloured dot stickers on ours. everyone gets a colour at the beginning of dinner and then you stick with it :)


thea.
(spoonfulzine.com)

Kathy said...

Cute idea!!So helpful in a prom!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 07, 2012. Thanks again.