Now available at Renaissance Ribbons | How About Orange

November 04, 2013

Now available at Renaissance Ribbons


Renaissance Ribbons, the wonderful manufacturer who has brought some of my sold-out ribbons back to life, just added them to their online retail store. Dachshunds, squirrels, scissors, and more. You can now buy these by the yard here, or find them wholesale right here from Renaissance. Lots of brick and mortar shops around the country are also carrying them. Stay tuned for new designs coming out next year!

9 comments:

Grandma G said...

Aww... I love those ribbons!

Mum

Stacia, Paper Swallow Events said...

The dachshunds are amazing! I can think of several people who would love those ribbons! I'm really looking forward to seeing your collection for next year!

jabbott said...

These ribbons are really something x

ArtyZen said...

Wow - I absolutely adore your ribbon designs! Fantastic. They could possibly look great to wrap up some of my chocolates....
Axxx

Il Gufo Creativo said...

Thank you for enjoy with us!
Are all so beautiful.

Mary

Christina said...

Can you tell me if the ribbons are washable? I was going to get them to adorn burp clothes for my new nephew (my sister in law loves dachshunds) but want to make sure that they will hold up to frequent washings.

Thanks!

annalin said...

Great designs!
Brings a lot of ideas what to do with some of them. Ribbons are just perfect for any occasions.

Jessica Jones said...

Christina, I don't know--try contacting Renaissance Ribbons; I'm sure they can tell you.

Jessica Jones said...

I just looked and didn't see any info on their site, but another website says jacquard ribbon is "often washable." Not that helpful, right?! So I'd contact Renaissance to find out.