Marimekko desktop wallpapers | How About Orange

March 06, 2013

Marimekko desktop wallpapers

Marimekko designer desktop wallpaper
Marimekko, the beloved Finnish fabric company, posts monthly desktop wallpaper calendars on their blog. You can download the wallpapers in various sizes, with or without the calendar added. I love bold prints SO MUCH, but I have to admit it can be hard to find my files on top of them. So I grabbed a couple of the more subtle patterns for use on my desktop.

I'm signing off until Monday now; I'm headed out of town for a few days. See you next week!

14 comments:

Grandma G said...

Dandelions! Well, at least they remind me of summer, which I could really use right now.

Mum

P.S. Have a wonderful time!!

Meg said...

Hi :) I love your site nad your tutorials. :) They're so ful of positive energy :)
I used your photos on my blog, you can see them here http://megshandmade.blogspot.com
I hope you don't mind!

Karin said...

Oh I love Marimekko since I entered my first Marimekko-shop. It was during an interrail-trip through Scandinavia ages ago, ...

Unknown said...

I just tried the angled square one and it isn't too difficult to see my icons. I can take a few extra seconds to search for them in exchange for the patterns coolness!

steve said...

Hey, very informative blog post! Please continue this awesome work.
http://www.scholion.net/

Shobha said...

I love your blog and I love marimekko! What a great find. thanks!

I hope to use them on my blog (www.nylonliving.com); I'll credit back.

FDSR said...

just tried the angled square one and it isn't too difficult to see my icons. I can take a few extra seconds to search for them in exchange for the patterns!

Ryan @ Pause The Moment said...

Excellent idea! Thanks for sharing

RockPaperBeauty said...

Marimekko designs are so cheerful. So perfect for spring.

acep suherman said...

very beautiful and amazing

Steph said...

These are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Cami said...

Thank you. This is lovely.

Bermudan Jenni said...

Yay! Springy hi from Finland <3

Apotek Ace Maxs said...

I can take a few extra seconds to search for them in exchange for the patterns coolness!