A collection of modern desktop wallpapers | How About Orange

February 14, 2013

A collection of modern desktop wallpapers

Modern desktop wallpapers
Happy Valentine's Day! In honor of the day, you might like to show your desktop or iPad some love. While Googling, I came across the wallpaper stash at Design Love Fest. There are a couple Valentine options, plus a pile of other pretty designs created by various artists. Find the whole collection here. The wallpaper above is called "The Floating" by Asia Pietrzyk. Grab it here.

If I had an iPhone, I'd put dots on it. My iPad probably needs cameras. No, shoes. No, cameras.

7 comments:

Grandma G said...

My iPad needs something new, too. Thanks!

Mum

julievanscoy said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing!

Darci said...

I love the look but the site keeps crashing Safari. Argh.

Jessica Jones said...

Huh, I didn't have any trouble this morning as I was posting this. I use Safari.

Samantha said...

Ooh awesome. I'm always looking for unique wallpaper for my laptop.

PS: <3

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the wallpapers!

Martha Carolyn said...

Got a lot of new backgrounds saved to my desktop. Thank you!