Get DIY tutorials at Lowe's Creative Ideas | How About Orange

July 18, 2012

Get DIY tutorials at Lowe's Creative Ideas

If you're into DIY projects for your home, check out Lowe's Creative Ideas for lots of instructions. Build stuff, paint stuff, stain stuff, and upholster stuff. Make a mirror with a floating shelf, above, or stencil some wall art and pillow covers, below. Browse through more projects here. My city apartment is not an ideal location for operating power tools, unless I can build an entertainment center using a blender. Seems unlikely, so I'll leave the serious building to those of you with circular saws. Have fun!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Their magazines always have super ideas for decorating but I also get ideas for quilt designs as well.

Emily P said...

Oh wow, the mirror w/ floating shelf is really neat. Going to have to bookmark that one!

betinahluna said...

Great ideas always! I'm inspired.

Erin said...

I absolutely love the Lowes magazine. I have recently downloaded their app on my iPad. My favorite project recently is the portable storage cubes. Hopefully, I can make them soon. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

the mirror is such a clever idea! I would love to make something similar to put in the entryway to my condo.