Make a font from your handwriting, Part 2 | How About Orange

February 28, 2008

Make a font from your handwriting, Part 2


Noeudpap left a link to this site in the comments a couple posts ago. These folks, apparently named Kevin and Amanda, accept submissions of people's handwriting. If they like yours, they'll make it into a font for you for free. You can also download all the handwritten fonts they've ever made, in case you like other people's handwriting better than yours. Now I just need to teach myself to write like some of those people so it will flow out of my pen instead of my printer.

13 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the link! Those are some awesome fonts.

ellencrimitrent said...

no one would be able to read mine!!!

Ellen

Tessa said...

awesome! thanks for the link. i'm going to send my in and see if there's art in my illegible scrawl.

Anonymous said...

My handwriting is atrocious, no one would ever want it...including me!

Anonymous said...

More free fonts

A couple weeks ago I started this. I've been charging $5 to get one made (but you'll get it made and get it made quick)....but anyone can download all I've got so far for free.

Gitz 'n Jo said...

I'm sooo excited! I sent my sample to her this evening and she made me a font already! I hope it goes on her site; it will be the one called Frankie if it is :) Thanks for the tip!

mikelite said...

people still write?!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison said...

those four fonts are all nice, and I especially like the top one...the bottom one is written by someone who mastered the handwriting we did in elementary school, on paper with the dotted lines in the middle (remember?)...the letters are perfect elementary school English. wowsah.

----------
- - - - - - - -
____________

Carolyn said...

Just surfing thru Blogger and found you. Very nice Blog. Keep up the good work!

Carolyn

Bree said...

this is the coolest thing EVER!

PC said...

WOW! Thanks for this link. I am crazy about handwriting fonts and I love their work. Very fun.

I found your site via Not Martha and am glad she introduced me.

PC

e.marie said...

This is great--thanks so much for sharing!