Fridge photos | How About Orange

July 03, 2007

Fridge photos

After catching a glimpse of our fridge in the last post, a reader asked how I attached our photos to it. They're tacked onto two corkboards we bought at Target. The boards came with magnets you can stick on the back. I used to plaster the fridge with individual pictures held up by magnets, but 1) That looks messy 2) They always fall down. I like this way much better.

(Note: All our friends are in the witness protection program, so I have blurred their faces to protect them from mafia hitmen.)

9 comments:

Lamzeydievey said...

this is actually a really good idea. how come more people haven't thought of this? how come i didn't think of this?

sara said...

what a great idea! you are hilarious!(btw, i am in love with your blog:))

Alfred T. Mahan said...

Since I'm actually in the WPP (for reasons that you know too well), I appreciate your discretion, Jess.

The elk and I think this is a great idea!

picperfic said...

you are so clever and tidy!!

Anonymous said...

That looks really neat! Alas, if I tried that, my DH would slam the fridge doors continually until everything fell off and then tell me, "see, this is a bad idea!" But if I could, I sure would love to put photos on the fridge like you do! Love your cheerful blog! Ann in IL (GW)

Bela said...

I bought some magnetic frames at Ikea a while ago and they work very well, but this is great for a larger number of pics. :-)

Keli said...

out of curiosity, what type of camera do you use?

Great blog, btw. Orange is my favorite color and I love the magnets you posted last week. It's a perfect project to work on with my neices.

zobars said...

Hmmm, wow thanks for replying to my querry. I thought you wouldn't. Thanks for surprising me. I am loving this idea. I just fell in love with your blog the moment I saw its name. I love Target and I will have to use your idea on my refrig. since I have my photos on magnets and they keep falling off too. By the way, I also like the note.

JulieAnn said...

Very nice!

The pictures may be blurred but I definitely see one of my nieces there! :)