I was poking around online for interesting fabrics for pillows, lampshades, and wall hangings (especially vintage textiles), and found lots of things that grabbed me. I try not to buy fabric without knowing exactly what I'm going to do with it; otherwise it tends not to get used. But these bold prints sure do tempt me. Quick, buy them so I won't!
1. Mid-century upholstery fabric, 9 yards available as I write this.
2. African pink and black diamonds
3. '70s orange and black upholstery fabric
4. Swedish VANJA orange and blue botanical print
5. Orange, green, and gray barkcloth
6. Nani Iro Raisin double gauze by Naomi Ito for Kokka