If you've got paper and tape, you can make some easy St. Patrick's Day decorations. Remember the wall of 3D paper hearts? You can use the same template to whip up some quick shamrocks.
To make these:
1. Download this heart template and print it on green paper. Or orange paper, if you want extra points. Nothing wrong with an orange shamrock, is there?
2. Follow the instructions in the original post for forming the hearts.
3. Cut some stem pieces and fold a crease most of the way up the center. These can be long rectangles, slightly curved if you like.
Each shamrock requires three hearts and a stem.
4. Tape three hearts together so their points meet in the center. Tape a stem on top.
5. Apply wall putty or a rolled piece of tape to the center of the shamrock, and stick it to your wall. A surface covered with these would be awesome, and then you could call it an "installation" and get extra respect.