And still more Christmas printables | How About Orange

December 20, 2011

And still more Christmas printables

The printables just keep on coming! I love Christmas because the internet is bursting at the seams with freebies from generous designers. If there's any ink left in your printer cartridge, help yourself to these holiday cards and gift tags. Get the goodies above in two colorways here at Hey Look.

Download Camilla Engman's woodland-themed set here.

And get French and English versions of this card here from Mon Carnet. (Plus a coordinating desktop here!)

11 comments:

tinajo said...

Oooh - love the bear! :-)

Unknown said...

ooh they are so cute!!! just what i needed :D xx

able mabel said...

Love the color combos of the top pic!!

Ashley McFarland said...

Agree -- the color combos of the top photo are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

i wanted to thank you for all the sunshine on a cloudy day you've brought me this year.
i thought this might amuse you.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/purejuice/6545928705/

Anonymous said...

try this link if that one doesn't work.
http://flic.kr/p/aYrAxK

Anonymous said...

that's so cute !!!

Rose Clearfield said...

Thanks for these great freebies! I agree that I love all of the amazing freebies this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!

Lobela said...

Hi! I've been following your blog for a while now (at least a year). I never comment on any of the blogs I stalk, but I really just wanted to thank you for finding and posting all of these great printables and paper folding tutorials! I just used one of the gift tags you linked to the other day. My desktop wallpaper is also one you linked to maybe a year ago. So, thank you again for finding the best stuff on the internet and posting it here!

Mallory said...

The ones by Hey Look are UBER cute!!