Cookie party printables | How About Orange

December 07, 2010

Cookie party printables

If you're hosting a cookie exchange this year, head to Joy Ever After. You'll find an entire set of printables to download, including an editable recipe card, gift tags, and more.

The blank folding cards might make nice labels for the food at a Christmas dinner buffet, too. Not that there's anything wrong with Post-its. What began as an effort to differentiate the sausage from the non-sausage stuffing turned into label mania at Grandma's this Thanksgiving. It can be hard to tell gravy from carrots, so it's best to label absolutely everything.

15 comments:

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up! =)

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

So charming, and generous!

Laura said...

Perfect as we are having our book club cookie exchange this weekend. They will definitely add to the atmosphere. Thanks

Anonymous said...

You jest, but the way my boyfriend's parents boil their vegetables down to mush, it is hard to distinguish the carrots from the gravy!

Jessica Jones said...

Carrot gravy could be the next hot thing. They might be onto something.

Julie said...

so great! i can't wait to have a cookie exchange in the next few weeks!

Grandma G said...

That's the first I'd heard about the label mania! Wonder what would've happened if someone had switched the labels. (I shouldn't say that... next year could be trouble!) ;)

Mum

Unknown said...

That is cool! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

These are so wonderful & festive! Thanks for posting!

Piper said...

When I first read it I thought it said "edible recipe cards" and was super intrigued. Then I read again. Editable is pretty cool, too.

Nicole said...

It must be my lack of sleep, but I read that as edible recipe card. I had to go check it out. It wasn't till the very end I realized edITible not edible. Or maybe I'm just hungry.

tinajo said...

Very sweet, thanks! :-)

Lisa Brown said...

Cute, thanks!

Anja said...

Label mania, can just imagine it :-)

Brooke said...

You are so wonderfully creative, no wonder I HAVE to look at your blog everyday!