Retro printable card from June Craft | How About Orange

November 11, 2010

Retro printable card from June Craft

The very same Kayanna Nelson of June Craft from yesterday's post has generously provided awesome downloadable goodies on her blog. Get the printable bird card right here. Or hunt through her posts to find all the free desktop wallpapers sprinkled about. Most are calendar desktops, but I was dying to use them immediately so I Photoshopped over the calendar areas to make them useful for posterity. I've got that bird on my monitor right this minute. Thank you, Kayanna!

13 comments:

LucĂ­a said...

This link is so cute! Thanks for sharing it! :)

Grandma G said...

You're so tweet, too!

Love you,
Mum

Kayanna said...

Awww, thanks so much for the mention! I'm so glad you like the downloads!!

Jessica Jones said...

Who wouldn't? :)

Bek said...

Those are seriously adorable! I know a few friends who will be delighted to get those cards :)

Anonymous said...

You share, you try to be calm, you work like a queen.
Love,
G.

Christy Amular said...

Just love it. Thank you for sharing. :)

christine, just bella said...

Aww, these are so sweet! I love having a calendar on my monitor - thanks for the link!

:) Christine

Becky said...

too dern cute - thank ya Ma'am!

Anonymous said...

so stinkin' cute! thanks for telling us about them!

Anonymous said...

These are SO awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Christina said...

I actually used the birdie with bubble for my son's first birthday invitation. Then made the cake and a little onesie for him to match. I love all the goodness shared on the internet.

Jon Diogenous said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing!