Scalloped desktop wallpaper freebies | How About Orange

April 17, 2013

Scalloped desktop wallpaper freebies


Everything is gloomy today. The news. The weather. Is spring ever going to come? I tried to console myself by making desktop wallpapers in fun colors. I stole the scallops from the printable stationery I made the other day and turned them into backgrounds simple enough to find my files easily. Help yourself!

Download your choice of: green, gray, pink, or teal (2880x1800 px).

Select the fit-to-screen option for your monitor, or whatever setting looks best.

9 comments:

Grandma G said...

Gloomy. Yah. And still so white here (and due to get whiter). Ick. Thanks for the COLOR!

Mum

P.S. How come you made Michelle buy hers?

Jessica Jones said...

LOL!

Kate said...

Oh the calming scallop sea of orange against the peaceful grey sky. Perfect. Now I can actually find folders on my desktop.

Jessica Jones said...

And now our desktops match each other, cuz I'm using that one, too.

joyful.mara said...

Thank you! This is a great pick-me-up on a cold rainy day!

What size and resolution do you make these in? Photoshop or illustrator? I would like to offer free desktop wallpapers on my blog too, but I've always had to make multiple sizes so there's one for almost everyone. Any tips or tutorials you can recommend?

Jessica Jones said...

These are 2880x1800 px. I made them in Illustrator, then pasted them into a new document in Photoshop and "saved for web."

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness. I just used the teal one for my work computer... *LOVE*. It's made me giddy. THANK YOU!!

AngieBrumley said...

Perfection.

mathew said...

Great Work. Thanks for giving us PDFs and all downloads.