Free font: Trocchi | How About Orange

May 25, 2012

Free font: Trocchi

If you're up for a Friday freebie, you might go grab Trocchi, a Clarendon-like slab serif type family by Vernon Adams. Bold and regular weights are available for download right here at Font Squirrel.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day holiday, everyone! I'm on vacation next week, but I've prepared some posts ahead of time. I'm designating it Orange Week. Prepare to feast your eyes on orange galore! I've scoured the internet for the best orange things to put on, carry around, gaze at, sit on, and decorate with.

3 comments:

Grandma G said...

I can't wait for all the orange next week. ;)

Have a great vacation!

Love you,
Mum

tasselflower (Mervi) said...

Neat font! Thanks for sharing. I got this immediately. ;)

OPQuilt said...

Have a nice trip! Looking forward to the orange-fest coming my way.

Elizabeth E.
opquilt.com