Paperless Post electronic invitations | How About Orange

May 11, 2011

Paperless Post electronic invitations

In a blog post about electronic invitations two years ago I mentioned Paperless Post. Since then, they've been adding new card designs and making their site even better. And since then, I've been using their e-cards because they're the loveliest I've seen on the internet. The invitations look letterpressed on fine paper, and you get the virtual experience of opening a pretty envelope. They'll track your guests' responses, send reminders and the whole works—like Evite, only better looking. I'm a fan!

In case your suspicious mind is wondering, Paperless Post has not sponsored this commercial from Jess, though it probably sounds like one of those posts that bloggers write when they've been paid to give a glowing review, right? They do have a promotion where you'll receive additional free stamps for every friend that joins. So here, you might as well click this referral link if you feel like giving them a try. Above are some of my favorite designs.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Kelley said...

This is perrrrrfect! I just sent baby shower invitations thanks to you post about these. So much classier than other online invitation services. Love it!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Amazing. I'll definitely check them out!

Anonymous said...

Are they free like evite?

Jessica Jones said...

I think when you sign up, you get a certain amount of stamps and coins so you can send some mail for free.

Niki said...

very cool, better than U've seen..EVER!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I wonder if your receipients can print them out at the other end? (I know it's supposed to be paperless but sometimes it's nice to print out invites anyway!)

Anonymous said...

These are great! I'm planning on using one to announce my new address later this month.

Zom G. said...

Haha, I'm a walking commercial for Paperless Post too. They haven't paid me a dime and yet...

Anonymous said...

I love these - they are so colorful and fun

Anonymous said...

I love love love paperless post. I've used them for all my party/shower invites as well as my Christmas cards. They save trees too!

Nina said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing that. Always a struggle to find tasteful e-cards.

isadora said...

you should also check out cocodot.com, designs are more modern, but tons of customization options for design afficionados.

@katlady said...

I LOVE Paperless Post! It is the best way to send great invitations electronically. I'll never send an evite again!

Lana said...

Hi Jess!

Thanks for posting this. I've just used Paperless post to send out my birthday invitations and it worked brilliantly! And it was free :)
I knew I'd find something useful on your blog. Thanks again.
Lana