Help for whatever ails you | How About Orange

October 29, 2010

Help for whatever ails you

It's Friday, so let's bring your productivity to a screeching halt with Help I Need Help. Along with pharmaceutical remedies in innovative packaging, they also provide hilarious help for your non-physical ailments. Last week I mentioned the site on Twitter, and the kind folks of @HelpRemedies immediately asked whether I suffered from any maladies they hadn't already addressed. I fear confrontation, I truthfully replied. So they created this exercise to fix me. The more you click, the harder you'll laugh. I'm now happy to report that I no longer dread run-ins with animated, shirtless men.

8 comments:

Grandma G said...

Hmmm... so much for that bag I was gonna make today!

Mum

P.S. I'm soooo glad there's help for you!

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

HAHAHA! This is way too funny! Thanks for the hilarious link . :-D

Kayla said...

I hesitated before i clicked on it because I wondered if it was work appropriate. Seeing as how he IS animated, i'm sure its fine, and it was definitely worth it. You say you're bored, and I'M the one having a jolly 'ol time poking a hairy mans animated belly.

Julie said...

Funny! I start fertility meds soon so I had to check out Help I want a baby - who knew you couldn't adopt a monkey or that seven babies is too many? ;-) Thanks for the link laugh.

Elsa said...

that was one of the funniest sites I've seen in a while! thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

On the page where there are all the boxes that change when you click them, I felt the sudden urge to make them all the same... when I did, a tab popped up for the international ocd foundation. hahaha

Kristin said...

Ha ha, so much for getting anything useful done today ...
I was wondering what religion I am... I wonder if everyone if found to be Jewish, or do the sensors really work??? LOL

Melody said...

This is a fun site. I did Help I want to see the world. It asked me what country. I said Japan. It showed me a parking lot in Japan LOL!

Also the next time you read a spolier Click on Help I read a spolier. The sites answer made me LOL!

Thanks for sharing.