1154 LILL Studio Holiday Market | How About Orange

October 06, 2009

1154 LILL Studio Holiday Market

1154 LILL Studio is planning their first-ever Holiday Market booth event. They're looking for 20 local designers, crafters and artisans who want to show off their wares and boost sales heading into the holiday season. The event will be held in LILL's warehouse headquarters (it's a cool old building; I've been there). It's $50 to reserve a booth. And the rest of us get to shop! Click here to learn more.

Date: Saturday, November 14th
Hours: 9am-5pm
Location: 1511 W. 38th St., Chicago, IL 60609

6 comments:

Isette said...

I applied! Here's hoping I got in :)

Jessica Jones said...

I hope so, too!

Jess LC said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing :).

Owner said...

i want to go!

Lori Beth said...

If this wasn't in Chicago I'd be all about it...bummer!

Georgina said...

Hi Jess, If you can, visit my blog. I'm celebrating the birthday blog, (3 years) with a "giveaway". You're one the first "blogger" I found and when I asked you for help you've been so sweet. So, I'd loe to share this giveaway wit you. Hugs!