More ornaments to make | How About Orange

December 12, 2008

More ornaments to make

If you are not yet sick to death of making Christmas decorations, here are more projects with instructions:

Paper evergreens at Martha Stewart (shown above)
Styrofoam ornaments by Kathleen George
Flying felt birds at Disney Family
Very time-consuming garland at Craft Stylish
Fabric Christmas trees at The Small Object
A paper wreath from Real Living magazine
Clay ornaments at Living Creatively
Snowflake ornaments at Domino Magazine
Papercraft elves at macula TV
Paper bag gingerbread towns for kids at Family Fun

(Image from marthastewart.com)

13 comments:

meg said...

here's one more for you (from me!)
http://www.elsiemarley.com/string-of-lights-advent-calendar-pattern.html

Jessica Jones said...

So cute, Meg!

Carrie said...

YAY! More ideas! I love your blog it's so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love those little green trees. They're great!

Anonymous said...

I love the paper wreath.
You could add this one to your list:
http://www.designspongeonline.com/2007/11/diy-wednesdays-modern-paper-ornaments.html

Katelyn said...

Great ideas! Love this post! Esp. the paper tree's...fantastic

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

Trees under glass...so Pottery Barn!

Costume Diva said...

Loved the fabric Christmas Trees so much I had to try it out! Posted the result on my page!

lu-n-am said...

I love your blog and these wonderful ideas! thanks for sharing with your readers.
-Lu

p.s. I mentioned you on our latest entry in our blog!

Lauren said...

Great, great trees!

Michelle said...

pretty.

Susan said...

I printed out Flying Bird Ornaments and Paper Evergreens to make with my 5th grade class NEXT year! They are pretty generic for my multi-cultural class. I like it that the kids will have to READ the directions! Thanks for the ideas!

Estrelinha said...

Hello. First I wish you a very good 2009, with lots of healthy, peace and love. I like your blog very mutch, specially this idea to do with children. I have too boys and I must keep the two occupied. Bye (and sorry about my english!)