Get some rock posters | How About Orange

December 04, 2007

Get some rock posters

Aesthetic Apparatus makes interesting posters and art prints you can purchase. Check them out here.


Renee said...

Thanks for the heads up! I just got a Spoon poster.

Love your blog!

Jess said...

Great! I do love that one.

Jennifer Ramos said...

Just curious why did you call them rock posters?
They're cute :)

Jen Ramos
'Earth Friendly DESIGNER Cards'

Jess said...

Because most of the posters offered on their site are for bands advertising when and where they're playing.

Amber said...

i love the flora stuff!

Christina said...

I love rock posters so much and aesthetic apparatus does some of my favorite ones.

you also may want to check out:
the small stakes
burlesque design

Anonymous said...

these are great. i just found a christmas present for my husband (dinosaur jr. poster)