Not so visual or intuitive | How About Orange

March 13, 2007

Not so visual or intuitive


Take a quiz here to find out if you're right brained or left brained.

"Left brain dominant individuals are more orderly, literal, articulate, and to the point. They are good at understanding directions and anything that is explicit and logical... Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up."

My results, shown above: "Overall you appear to be Left Brain Dominant." Hmm. This does not bode well for my artistic endeavors. And apparently 2% of my brain cells are just plain missing.

[Don't be alarmed by the "Who's your perfect lover" link at the top of the page when you click to take the test. That's an ad for a different test, apparently. Feel free to take it, of course. And do share :) ]

18 comments:

Kathleen said...

78% Left Brained
18% Right Brained

4%... missing? confused? taking a siesta?

Anonymous said...

18% Right Brained
78% Left Brained

Also missing 4% of my brain. Figures. *sigh*

YBF/GN

Alfred T. Mahan said...

66% Left Brained
33% Right Brained
1% taken out with the tumor! :]

Stephanie said...

44% right
48% left

i am middle brained!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to figure out what I am :) thanks for the fun link.

Janets Planet said...

52% Right brained.
62% Left brained.

I see a struggle taking place.

Jessica Jones said...

But at least you've got more than 100% brain power! I'm envious!

Mahan, you're so funny. Of course that must be what happened.

So I'm wondering if ANYONE comes up right brained with this test?

Anonymous said...

38% Right Brained
56% Left Brained
6% Lost to Television

Ricardo said...

76% - Right Brain
38% - Left Brain

A visualizer. Not a detail person. I think I knew that =)

Laura said...

70% left
32% right

So my score is almost the same as you except that I have 2% extra :) Not the result I would have expected either.

I really like your blog by the way!

Jessica Jones said...

Thanks! Congrats on the 2%. That must be nice :)

Jamie Lives in Tokyo said...

Jess, is it weird that when I clicked on the link, I got a page that says "Who's Your Perfect Lover? - Calculate Exactly, Down To The Name
Who Your Perfect Lover Is"? I guess I don't have a brain at all, it's love that I need?!

Jessica Jones said...

Um, just ignore that. Wait. No. I'm going to take it. Stay tuned.

Jessica Jones said...

Oh, no fun. You have to pay. Forget it. That's okay. I know it would just tell me it's Alex, anyhow.

Melkorka said...

My sister is 60%right and 22%left, and I'm 30%right and 66%left... I knew there was something different about us! thanks for the link that was fun :)

JanelleGrace said...

Right Brain 42%
Left Brain 58%

Jen said...

54% right Brained
36% left Brained

where is my 10%?
hee hee =)

thanks!

Sally Deck said...

50% right
68% left
I must have borrowed someone else's brains for this! ;o)