Your Visual DNA | How About Orange

February 05, 2007

Your Visual DNA

Valerie sent me a link to a cool new type of personality test: Instead of standard questionnaires, Imagini uses an array of photographs and asks people which one best describes phrases such as "My idea of a good time..." or "Happiness to me is...". The software then analyzes your photo choices and comes up with your "visual DNA" - a profile of a person's tastes, attitudes toward work and family, and other characteristics. You can even add your widget to your blog. (My personality turned out to be Dreamer, Escape Artist, Back to Basics, and Love Bug.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I must try this!

Anonymous said...

that is totally cool. Thanks for the link!

Alfred T. Mahan said...

Heh. That test pretty much hit me on the nosey (to quote Igor from Young Frankenstein). If I could only afford the vacations it showed!

Ricardo said...

That was a lot of fun! Very unique indeed. I came out to be a Sofisticat, Escape Artist, High Time Roller and Love Bug.